The following policies apply to all lesson agreements made between Helene Holman (henceforth referred to as the coach) and the clients and/or their parents/guardians.
Lodgement of payment is taken as your agreement to the terms and conditions.
The MAD Method Program
The MAD Method consists of a hybrid coaching program lasting 6 months.
Included in the program:
12 x 1:1 (50 minutes) Fortnightly Vocal and Performance Coaching sessions
Between your sessions, you have access to me via Loom for feedback.
Once a month Group Coaching Sessions
Lesson fees are charged at the beginning of the program (your initial sign-up date) via the online booking system. A credit or debit card is required to be kept on file for each client. All payments are non - refundable.
Monthly - If a client is paying monthly, they understand that they are committed to full payment, in 6 monthly installments. Each installment will be taken on the 1st of each month. If the account does not have sufficient funds, then legal debt collection will be sought, which could affect your credit rating.
Students are expected to purchase the necessary books and materials required for lessons.
All correspondence is sent out to the client/parent by email. It is the responsibility of the client/parent to make the teacher aware of any changes to their contact details. She will not be held responsible for any missed communications if this is due to incorrect contact information.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s App – 07545929882
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional wellbeing during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that coaching is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy or mental health care, and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
4. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for those matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and my responsibility.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
6. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.